Monday 16 February 2015

St Valentine through the eyes of a student

My first attempt to talk to you
Never did I dream that text
Would be that great a breakthrough

Since that fortunate day
We have been continuously texting
And soon this new person in me
A new me you have involuntarily
Over time been creating
Began to show itself in a manner
That took over
My previous personality

18750 text messages
Have been sent over the last 5 months
The number constantly rising
And almost daily am I told
That I have changed quite a lot

Now the thought of reverting
To my previous self
Scares me to death

When I look into your eyes
I see the ocean after a storm
And please believe me this time
You’re the most beautiful creature
My eyes have ever looked upon

In these last words
I have been trying to tell you how I feel
But sadly enough I do not master
The English language to the point
It would allow me to express it

No comments:


Blog Archive