Friday 11 February 2011

A Love letter

When I see you my heart beats stronger, when you go away it loses its power, and I count the seconds till I see you again. Sometimes I feel I have no force to continue and meet the obstacles, but you are always there and you say "You are strong, you'll get it" and I believe and I gain the strength I had never known existed. When I'm with you I feel important and feel that I can be myself. With you by my side I find myself a different being, a being who is capable of loving someone and making someone feel loved, one being able to do and be happy. A sensitive person, sincere, strong, capable to say what they feel without fear.
When you say "I love you” all is good, the problems disappear, people disappear, everything disappears, I'm just me and you.
I love you

Joana Carvalho, 11ºD, Escola Secundária D. Afonso Sanches, 2010/2011

No comments:


Blog Archive