Friday 11 February 2011

A love story

If one day the sky becomes darker,
If one day the dangers are greater,
I´ll look into your eyes
And you´ll make me feel better.
If one day I´ll fail,
If one day the sea loses its blue,
You´ll always be by my side
To show me how our love is really true.
If one day my strength might fail,
If one day a love story does not start,
I know you´ll never leave me alone,
Because you'll always be in my heart.
If one day the sun and the stars do not shine,
If one day I go wrong,
I just ask you to forgive me
And help me to be strong.
If one day I cannot,
If one day your love I miss,
Help me try again,
Hold me and give me just one kiss.
If one day I´m not capable,
Show me everything we did together.
If one day there is pain,
Make me feel that our love is forever.

Pedro Lapa, 11ºD, Escola Secundária D. Afonso Sanches, 2010/2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adoreeeei :)

chibi *


Blog Archive